CARING Networks, Inc (Children’s Associated Resources Impacting and Nurturing Growth) is a non-profit organization established to support mental and physical health care needs of children and their families, focusing on prevention and treatment. Our services provide relief to children who have:
- experienced some type of trauma
- witnessed or been victims of acts of various types of violence
- lost loved ones to illnesses/diseases
- been victimized through sexual, physical or emotional abuse,
- experienced serious health challenges (i.e., Asthma, HIV/AIDS, Cancer, Diabetes, Sickle-Cell, Cerebral Palsy, Muscular Dystrophy, Spina Bifida, etc.) or have loved ones with health challenges
- been affected by the use and abuse of drugs and alcohol
- poor self-esteem
- struggled with childhood or adolescent weight management
- been separated from loved ones because of abandonment, incarceration, abuse, etc.
- an array of mental health disorders.
The nurture and well-being of children and their families is our business. Children are our future!